Perfect for broadcasters, medical offices and document imaging enterprises with significant archiving needs, these 100GB Bluy-ray discs provide write-once options on a three layer disc.
BDXL discs were created specifically with these professional industries in mind. They provide an optical disc solution that enables professional users to transition away from magnetic media for archiving.
BDXL Discs are:
- Compact - So less of your work space is devoted to your archives.
- Stable - This is proven, widely-accepted technology, which should give you peace of mind for your long-term archives.
- Secure - Write-once technology means your sensitive data, video and graphic images are safe.
- Durable - Patented High Durability (HD) protective coating helps protect disc from abrasion, scratches and finger prints.
Although BDXL has been available in Japan for almost a year, this is brand new technology here in the States. So, we want to make sure that you have the hardware necessary to use the BDXL format.
Need more information? Check out these question that Dean Engel tackles in his blog:
- What is BDXL?
- Can my current recorder/player read/write the BDXL format?
- Why does a four-layer BDXL disc only have 128GB? Why not 200GB?
If you're ready for a quote or just want more information, call us at 1-877-807-8095 or fill out this form and your Archiving Specialist will get back to you with the details.