Search This Blog

Polyline's Allan Morrison to Participate in 3-Day

Allan Morrison, Polyline's Customer Service Manager, is participating in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure, in Chicago Aug. 6 through 8. This is Allan's 5th year participating in the grueling 60-mile walk that raises funds for the Susan G. Komen Foundation's breast cancer research and community programs.

Over the past four years, Allan has raised more than $10,000 for Susan G. Koman Foundation.

"While walking in the heat of August in Chicago I ask myself why do I walk 60 miles over 3 days," said Allan. "Am I crazy to do this?"

Then, he says, he walks past a group of supporters who thank him for walking. "And a woman comes up to me, hugs me and says 'Thank you for helping me become a survivor.' At that point, I knew why I walk this event every year. "

To donate to Allan's 2010 walk, visit his personal page.

No comments: